Welcome to Our New Website
The Home School Association (HSA) Welcomes New & Returning Families to the 2016-2017 School Year!
The Home School Association (HSA) welcomes new and returning families to the 2016-2017 school year!
Thank you to all those who helped organize this year's fall festival!!
The event was a wonderful success! A huge thank you to all of the families that came out to support Saint James!
- September Lunch Menu
- We still need volunteers to help out on Playground Duty! Please email email@example.com or fill out this form. (Playground Calendar 2016-2017).
- Back-to-School Night, PreK-4th - Tues. Sept. 27th (6:30pm)
- Back-to-School Night, Grades 5th-8th - Thurs. Sept. 29th (6:30pm)
- School Closed on Monday October 10th.
HSA Parents website
- This website will serve as a convenient and up-to-date tool to communicate news, events, announcements, and more.
- Some of the features include: monthly event information with direct links to forms and flyers easy to download, and sign-up areas for volunteer opportunities
- Our principal, Mr. Parisi, will connect with parents in the blog - sharing information and updates
We hope you find this website to be a useful link between the school and parents – let us know what you think!
The Home School Association (HSA) includes all of the Saint James parents. Each year, volunteer parents serve as executive board members to guide the events of the school year. They have created this website to provide information and resources for the school year. For more information on this year's executive team and how to contact them - click here.